Harbor Springs Snowmobile Rentals
Come explore the scenic trails of Northern Michigan!
Available 7 Days a Week
Single or Multi-Day Rentals
Brand New Equipment
New Polaris Indy ProStar S4 model
New Polaris Indy ProStar S4 model Two Seater
Available Mid-December through Mid-March
Single or Double Riders Available!
Ready to ride the best groomed trails in Michigan?
We feature top of the line, New Polaris snowmobiles with single or double rider options. Ride with confidence and comfort as all of our vehicles are equipped with Polaris Ride Command satellite navigation, hand/thumb warmers, as well as heated seats and hand grips for the two seaters.
What to know about our rentals
Your rental vehicle will have a full tank of gas when you begin your ride and must be returned with a full tank. You will be charged $6.50/gallon if we have to fill the tank for you upon your return.
- You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license to reserve and operate our rental vehicles.
- Your driver’s license must be presented on the day of your rental. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you are unable to present your driver’s license on the day of your rental, you will not be permitted to operate the vehicle and you will forfeit your rental fee.
- We require all drivers to be at least 18 years old, present a valid driver’s license, and be accompanied by a parent if under 21.
A passenger is someone who will strictly remain a passenger and WILL NOT operate the vehicle. All passengers must be able to grasp handholds with their hands, plant feet firmly on the footrest, and have their back fully against the backrest.
Mandatory Damage Waiver Program
Ensure you have a great ride with Damage Waiver options that limit your out-of-pocket expenses should you damage the vehicle during your ride. The accidental damage waiver rental protection options are as follows:
- Minimum Protection: For no additional cost, renter is responsible for the first $1,000 per snowmobile of any damages (including parts, labor, loss of use). All additional damage charges will be waived.
- Maximum Protection: For $50 per snowmobile rented, renter is responsible for the first $500 of any damages to the snowmobile (including parts, labor, loss of use). All additional damage charges will be waived
IMPORTANT: On the day of your rental, County Wide Adventures will place a hold on your credit card for the amount ($500 or $1000) based on the protection option you chose when you booked your vehicle rental. The full amount of the damage waiver MUST be available in order to rent the vehicle(s). NO EXCEPTIONS. The hold on your credit card will be released within 48 hours once your vehicle is checked in damage-free.
The damage waiver is used to cover loss, damages, and expenses associated with the operation of the snowmobile. It is our policy to charge the credit card in full once damage has been observed.
Please call (231) 266-0033 to cancel your reservation. Cancellations cannot be made online. All cancellations will be charged a $50 cancellation fee per vehicle booked. County Wide Adventures will issue a full refund minus the cancellation fee if cancellation is made at least 72 hours prior to the reservation start time. We will not issue refunds for cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice from the reservation start time.
We offer a one-time courtesy reservation rescheduling if the change to the reservation is made at least 72 hours before the reservation start time. Rescheduling is based on availability, and the new reservation must take place during the current riding season.
Please note that County Wide Adventures will determine the safety of all rentals and reserves the right to alter or cancel reservations based on weather and trail conditions.